three, twelve, twelve.
today I am trying out a few things.
1. the reduced fat turkey bacon breakfast sandwich from starbucks. I'd recommend that you don't try it. though you probably already have. it's gross, gross I say!
2. twirling my new haircut hair because I kinda, sorta hate it. wah. it's 4 inches too short and the girl put in blonde streaks that remind me of me as kelly clarkson, circa 1994.
|turns out, this is actually 2003. i'm good with dates.|
|actually me, 2012. wtf.|
can they do that?
3. pretending I love my job. I'm not going to lie, I think people who love their jobs and proclaim it often are a)lying b)delusional c)delusional liars or d)possibly the luckiest people on earth. so this morning, about 1 minute before I arrived to the office, I thought: what if I preteeeend to love my job!? what if I come in and say 'good morning' to people as I pass them? what if I smile a lot and get excited about my daily tasks?! so I went for it.
so far, ive:
- said 'hello' and 'have a nice day' to a stranger in the elevator
- asked how my coworker's weekend was. (gasp!)
- made a joke funny enough to make my boss laugh (pretty typical though, not gonna lie)
but I'm slowin' down folks. it's a mere 9:26am and things are caving in…the darkness! the darkness!
wish me luck in creating some daily tasks interesting enough to get me through!
at least I have my ultrasound to look forward to!
5:15 bunny. I'm coming for ya! spread those legs, kid.