purple dress, brown skinny belt, sweater wrap, new over-the-knee socks from madewell and my go-to brown boots
and of course, mac lipstick in mac red
all perfect for keeping warm on this 70 degree winter day.
mandee tagged me in this torturous blog version of a chain letter. ;)
so yay! now i have more than just a photo to post. i know i've been slacking lately...
thanks mandee! love ya, lady!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Things About Me::
1. i am a leo and kinda, sorta love horoscopeness
2. i'm also pretty sure i've lived previous lives and i think my most recent one was on the east coast. it feels like home to me for no reason at all.
3. i am a san diego native. born, raised and still living here. borrring.
4. i have a birthmark on my right calf that looks like a heart. it's why i'm so...sweet. HA!
5. i really wish i had gone to a performing arts school and dwell on this sad fact. often.
6. i work each day in an office. i do marketing things and try to restrict all my tasks to playing around in illustrator, photoshop and dreamweaver.
7. i really just want to be a housewife and write freelance from home.
8. i'm obsessed with smells. i will smell any and everything i see. food, shoes, furniture, people...beware.
9. i don't brush my hair, like, ever.
10. i wish i had much smaller boobs. life seems so much easier with less boobage.
11. i wish i had the energy and will to blog more because i love it. i really do. no, really. i do.
1. What is the last thing you purchased?
gas, gas station coffee, string cheese and a dasani water
2. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
hmm, i guess sweet. though sweet AND salty is the best.
3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now?
um, what trend is NOT my favorite? i'd say the native american inspired patterns and bright lipsticks
4. Are your nails painted? What color?
they are not! though each day i intend to paint them gray. i'm lazy.
5. What is one thing you wish you could improve about yourself?
i wish i had more patience.
6. Who is the last person to make you laugh?
i think my boss just made me laugh
7. What is one thing your spouse does to make you weak in the knees?
one thing?? ummm, makes me delicious meals?
8. Favorite holiday song?
last christmas by wham AND seriously liking Bieber's Mistletoe...i know, i know.
9. Would you rather stub your toe or have a paper cut?
stub my toe. all the way.
10. Favorite book you've read this year?
the hunger games
11. New year's resolution?
i don't really do these but i would like to live in the moment more, if that's possible. no expectations. Oh! and to blog more, lots mo'.
My Questions (if I tag you, answer these!):
1. What was your first pet's name?
2. Now, what was the name of the first street you lived on? aaaaaaaaand your stripper name is...? ;)
3. If you could live anywhere for a year, where would it be?
4. What's your guiltiest pleasure?
5. Peanut or Original M&Ms?
6. What is your biggest fear?
7. How many times have you been disneyland/world? do you love it/hate it?
8. Would you rather live in the desert or the north pole?
9. Thong or full booty coverage?
10. What is your favorite movie of all time?
11. Why do you blog?
Clearly, this is very serious stuff. Absolutely essential to enjoying the holiday season so you should probably get on this, like now.
Ladies, I hereby tag you:
Mish, Carrie, Ali, Lena, Meghan, Patti, Melissa, ...and those are all my actual blog friends. wah.